Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sarah (SuperGirly) Sings...ELVIS!!!

I grew up singing in in church and participating in various musicals at church. This didn't stop when I got older and went on to high school.  I participated in the Chorus musicals three of my four years of high school.  I also would continue singing solos during church services.  I've just always loved to sing.  I get this from both of my parents...they both have awesome singing voices.

A few years ago, I stumbled upon a karaoke website called www.singsnap.com .  This site has allowed me to sing many of my favorite songs and share them with others via the internet.

One of my favorite singers is Elvis Presley.  I don't consider myself a fanatic of his, by any means, but I still enjoy his music and I really enjoy reading about the various conspiracy theories surrounding his death.

I want to take this opportunity to showcase a few of my Elvis recordings that I've done in the past few years.  I hope you enjoy them.







Thank you, thank you very much for taking the time to listen to these recordings.  I hope to share more in the future. 

SuperGirly and Elvis have left this blog entry!!!



And That's What Sarah Said!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment