Friday, May 20, 2011

A Funny Friday Post...I Love Chicken Poop!!!

So the other night I'm looking through a friend's pictures on Facebook, and I come across a picture that just made me laugh so hard.

Here it is....


I was intrigued, so I immediately went to searching for a website or something so that I could see just exactly what this product is.

This product has a website!!!  Ha Ha! http://www.ilovechickenpoop.com/

This line that is on their website cracks me up!   

Grandpa says:
If ya got dry lips
put chicken poop on 'em
so ya won't lick 'em. 

Check it out if you want a laugh!  I've read where several people love this stuff.  I guess I might just have to try it.

I found a page for them on Facebook, and apparently they just released shimmers....chap stick with color. 

There are other funny products that this place sells too.

Oh, and just in case you're wondering, this stuff contains NO poop!

If you've tried this product or if you buy it and try it, please leave me a comment here.  I'm interested in knowing if this stuff really works!


And That's What Sarah Said!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment