Saturday, May 28, 2011

Calling All Hidden Object Game Lovers!!!

I like to play games of all different kinds.  I like card games, video games, time management games, just to name a few. 

Oops, I forgot one other genre of game that I like....Hidden Object games!!

I recently stumbled across one on Facebook called "Gardens of Time".  Well, to say that I stumbled across it isn't exactly true.  You see, a bunch of my Facebook friends had started playing the game and apparently thought that I needed to add another game to my repertoire of games that I play on Facebook (I have quite a few that I play).  I finally decided to check this game out, and I am hooked!!!



Here's a brief synopsis of the game:

As a player, you are a time traveler who hops into his/her time machine and travels to exotic scenes ripped from history, where you will stop and find hidden objects.

 But wait, there's more...

There is also a storyline that is revealed to you as you progress in the game.  You are assigned quests to help the characters in the story. 

You are also able to show off your creativeness and build your own garden with different artifacts, decorations, and "exhibits".

It pays to have a lot of friends that play this game because they can send you gifts such as decorations, energy, and hints that can be used in the game quests/hidden object scenes.

You can also visit your friends' gardens/cities and earn energy and points for visiting.

As you can see, this game is quite intriguing and can be fun, but don't take my word for it....try it!!!


And That's What Sarah Said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment