Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Sampling of the Samples That I've Received Lately -- PART TWO

As I mentioned in my previous entry, I've received many samples lately, but have been a slacker and failed to share pictures of them...until now.

Below are more pictures (with descriptions) of some more samples that I've received lately:

A Sample Pack from FRS Healthy Energy Performance Pack.  This Pack includes:  (2) Packets of Soft Chews, (1) Box of Orange Flavored Low-Calorie Energy Powder, (1) Wild Berry Low Calorie Ready-To-Drink Can, (1) Citrus Pomegranate Low Calorie Ready-To-Drink Can -- This Kit TECHNICALLY wasn't free.  I paid $3.95 for shipping and handling.  I didn't think that was too bad, considering the items in the kit were valued at more than that.  You can still get this Performance Pack too, just by clicking here.

Sample of TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner


A 3-pack sample of DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks (Cool Mint Flavored)


Sample of John Frieda Collection Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Sample of Yogi Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy Tea & a sample of Yogi Refreshing Mint ReVitalize Tea (This also came with a $1 off coupon on any two boxes of Yogi Tea)


Free copy of Herbs at a Glance:  A Quick Guide to Herbal Supplement -- This was put out by the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services


Free Sample of Garnier Moisture Rescue 100% Oil-Free Gel-Cream (I received this sample from Wal-Mart.com)

Sample of Maximum Strength Zantac 150

NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot and Two (2) Premixed Packets

 There are many different ways to go about requesting samples.  Facebook is a good way.  Just think of a product that you like, and then do a "Facebook Search" for it.  Chances are that product has a fanpage and may even be doing giveaways or giving away samples.  Product manufacturers will do pretty much anything to get you, the consumer, to try their product.  You might even do a "Facebook Search" for the word "Free".  Tons of free sample sites might come up in your search.  Some of them will tell you every step that you have to do to receive the sample.  I love sites like that.  If you have any questions about samples or how to obtain them, feel free to leave me a comment, and I'll do my best to help!!!

Happy Sampling!!!


And That's What Sarah Said!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment