Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Latest Project...It's Not a Quilt....It's a "Knot-a-Quilt"!!

I've got a little bit of a creative or crafty bone in me...sometimes. 

About a year and a half ago, I got this bright idea to make blankets.  However, I ran into one problem almost instantly...I didn't have a sewing machine.  After researching many different blanket ideas, I came across the idea of the "No Sew Quilt". 

Q:  What is a "No Sew Quilt"?  

A:  A quilt where all you have to do to piece it together is tie fringed, pre-cut fleece squares together - no needles, sewing or stuffing needed to create a cuddly comforter.

To get me started, I got a Knot-a-Quilt Kit at Michael's Craft Store.  Below is a picture of the kit:




I can't show you a picture of my finished quilt yet, because I've yet to start knotting. 


I'll be sure to update every once in a while on my progress though. 


I'm hoping to get really good at this and maybe JUST MAYBE sell them.  We'll just have to see how "knotty" I am!!! 




And That's What Sarah Said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment