Monday, June 6, 2011

Ollie's Finds From the 400 Mile Yard Sale

Apparently, Ollie the Otter found some great bargains on Saturday at the "400 Mile Sale" in Kentucky.  If you don't believe me, just take a look at the pictures that I received from his bargain hunters/tour guides.


Can you see him in this picture? 


 I think he likes to read.  What do you think?



 Here he is modeling a scarf that one of his bargain hunters/tour guides bought.  He looks pretty dashing if you ask me! ;)

Okay, so these aren't really Ollie's treasures.  They're just some of the bargains that one of his tour guides/bargain hunters got at the big sale.  He was just helping showcase the items.

I've been told that the lovely ladies took Ollie back out yesterday and he got to ride in style.  Want do I mean by "in style"?  I guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out.

Until next time....

And That's What Sarah Said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment