Monday, May 23, 2011

My Favorite Android App of the Moment: Words With Friends

I love to play games and just a few days ago, I found one that I can play on my phone called "Words With Friends". It's pretty much just like "Scrabble", but you play it on your phone with people that you may or may not know.

One person makes a word with the letters that they're dealt and then it's the other player's turn.  It's a lot of fun, but the downside is that sometimes it can take a long time for your opponent to take their turn.

I'm pretty good with playing "Scrabble" on Pogo.com, but when I've played with some of my friends on Facebook, I've ended up getting beat!  That's o.k though, because I've gotten better in the last couple of days and have actually won a few games.

To get started, you just have to download the app from the Android Market.  It's free, which makes it even more fun!  You then set up a player name and let your friends know what it is so that they can find you to play with.  You can play with people by using their user name or you can request a random opponent.

You can also play a game with a person that you're standing next to on your phone.  This type of game is called a "Pass and Play" game.  You make your word, then press enter and hand the phone off to your opponent and they take their turn.

This game is available for download on smartphones such as the iPhone and Android operating systems that I know of.

If you download the game, feel free to look me up for a game.  My user name is SuperGirly79.



And That's What Sarah Said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment