Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Got Some Samples in the Mail Today! Yay!

So, today when I went through the mail, I had some mail that wasn't the everyday bills and junk mail.  I had SAMPLES!!!



In the above picture, you see the following samples:

  • Jiffy Recipe Book: I got this by going to Jiffy's Facebook page and simply entering my mailing information.
  •  Sample Pack of Two (2) Breathe Right Nasal Strips: I got this item by entering my information on their Facebook page as well.
  • Two Sample Packets of Miracle Whip:  I received these because I saw on a blog that I follow that Miracle Whip was giving a limited number of these sample away.  I was given a link on that blog and just had to enter my mailing information.
  • Coupon for a FREE Five (5) Count pack of Zyrtec:  I received this by going to Zyrtec's Facebook page and entering my mailing information.
I'm still awaiting quite a few other samples in the mail and when I receive them, I'll be sure to post a picture of them here.

As you can see, it's not difficult to receive free samples.  A lot of samples can be received by just entering the product name in a Facebook Search and if that item has a page, chances are they are giving away samples of an item or a coupon to get the item cheap.  One can receive other samples just by searching "Free Samples" or something to that effect in your browser and see what all there is.  I've found that there are quite a few "Free Sample" websites where all you have to do is enter some minimal information to start receiving samples of all kinds. Usually with the samples are coupons to get the full size item at a pretty cheap price.

Happy Sampling!!!

And That's What Sarah Said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment