Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wacky Wednesday -- Your Cup of Christmas Cheer for 12/21/11

Christmas is so close that I can almost taste it!!! 

I just might be starting to get into the holiday spirit.  I've talked to quite a few people lately, and I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who can't seem to be cheery about the holidays.  I know once Christmas Eve and Christmas Day finally get here, I'll be okay.  After all, I get to spend time with my family and Brett's family, eat some yummy food, celebrate the birth of Jesus, and oh, yeah...PRESENTS!!




I'll get started with some Christmas cartoons in a second, but I just want to give a special "shout out" to Brett, my fiance.  You see, nine years ago today, he and I had our first date!  We've been through a lot in the past nine years, but I can't think of anyone else that I would rather have endured what I have with!  


I love you, Brett!!!


 I hope you enjoy this "Cup of Christmas Cheer".  Because it is SO close to Christmas, I've jam-packed this entry with more Christmas humor than EVER BEFORE!!!  So once again, sit back with your drink of choice (mine is water at the moment), prop your feet up, and prepare to giggle, snort, chuckle, or whatever it is you do when you think something is funny! 
And now....on with the "show"!!




"Dear Santa, If you leave a new bike under the tree, I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk....Timmy."

 
















"The Mental Christmas Choir"




Gotta LOVE Maxine!!













I Just Know That This is On EVERYONE'S Wish List This Year!!!
















"Let me explain the nose job procedure."






And finally...a picture of our Christmas tree....



Hey! I told you that Brett and I hadn't been able to quite get into the "Christmas Spirit"!


Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
And That's What Sarah Says!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment