Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Cup of Christmas Cheer -- Wacky Wednesday Style!!

Christmas is less than two weeks away, and for once I won't be rushing around at the last minute trying to find "the perfect present" for that one family member who has everything.  That's right, just a couple of hours ago, Brett and I finished buying presents for everyone on our list!! 

We're still having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit though.  We've both been sick with colds, sinus infections, and just the "Winter Blahs", so we haven't even decorated any.  Plus, we aren't sure how Charlie would do with ornaments on a Christmas tree since he's VERY inquisitive these days.  He has to inspect EVERYTHING that comes through the front door...and I mean EVERYTHING!!!

Having said that, I wanted to share some more Christmas cartoons/funnies with you, my faithful readers!!!  So, once again, sit back, get a cup of your favorite drink, whether it be some egg nog (yum!), coffee (yes, please), hot chocolate (I like mine with LOTS of marshmallows), or a "grown up drink" (I'll let you fill in the blank with your favorite here ______________) and prepare to laugh, giggle, or snort the Christmas Blues away!!!















An oldie, but a goodie:







I know a lot of people who have an "Elf on the Shelf".  This one is for them:













And finally...THIS is why I STILL believe in Santa:



Believe it or not, I still have quite a few more Christmas cartoons to share with you, so stay tuned!!!




And That's What Sarah Says!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment