Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[REPLAY] Have a "Cup of Christmas Cheer"....On Me!!!

One of my favorite Christmas movies is "Elf" with Will Ferrell.  One of the most remembered quotes (and one of just a few of my favorites from the movie is this:


"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!"

That is what I want to do in this blog post!

Recently, I've come in contact with people who are "Scrooges" and could use some Christmas cheer!  In the hopes of making you, my readers, giggle, smile, or even smirk a little, I have searched the internet for some cartoons to share.


It's okay to smile or giggle every once in a while, even if you have to do it when nobody is watching (we wouldn't want to ruin our "tough guy/gal" reputations, would we?).


So, just grab a cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or whatever your drink of choice may be (wine, whiskey, beer), and scroll down the page and have a few laughs and/or giggles on me!

Consider it an early Christmas present from me to you!!!


Dear Santa:  Bring me what I want for Christmas or Prancer and Dancer are next.

































"Gift tax evasion.  How about you?"







This is only a sampling of my "Christmas Cheer" that I have to share!  Be sure to check back often, as I will be finding more "Holiday Hilarity" for you!!!


And That's What Sarah Says!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment