Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Challenge to My Readers...Keep a "Grateful Journal"

Tonight, I was browsing through Facebook just like I do quite a few times a day, when I came across a friend's status.  It read:

Keep a grateful journal. Every night, list five things that you are grateful for. What it will begin to do is change your perspective of your day and your life.--Oprah Winfrey
It seems that everywhere you turn today, there is negativity.
 I'm going to try to do a "Grateful Journal" to help me focus on the positive things in life, and I challenge you, my readers, to do the same.  It shouldn't be too difficult. 

With that being said, here are my five things that I'm grateful for today:

  1. My fiance, Brett
  2. My parents
  3. Brett's parents
  4. Members of my family that aren't covered in numbers 1-3
  5. Having a roof over my head
I have more than five things to be thankful for, but five is a good start and it doesn't take that much time to think of five positive things in your life.

Here's my challenge to you, my faithful readers:

Start a "Grateful Journal" and think of AT LEAST five things that you're grateful/thankful for EVERY DAY.  It will (hopefully) help you focus on the positive things in life and not so much on the negative.

One thing that I forgot to mention in my list above...I'm grateful for you, my readers!!!





And That's What Sarah Says!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment