Sunday, October 23, 2011

And Now...For Something Silly! A New Sort of "Outdoor Plumbing"?

Last weekend, Brett and I found ourselves at CVS pharmacy in Paducah, Kentucky picking up some prescriptions.  While there, we saw the below sign:


The sign says:

"RESTROOM OUT OF ORDER!  RESTROOMS ARE LOCATED ON PARKING LOT"

After reading this, we started cracking up!  You see, when we entered the parking lot, we saw this parking spot kind of off to the side that was just covered with some trash and I'm not sure what else (I'm not even sure that I really want to know).  A picture of the aforementioned parking spot is below...I took a picture of it, just for you readers!






Is this the "bathroom" that the sign inside the store was talking about?  I sure hope not, because there's no privacy!  Plus, it was pretty chilly that night!!

I just thought I'd share this with you, my faithful readers.  I'm always on the lookout for silly stuff like this, so if you have anything like this to share with me, please feel free!!!


And That's What Sarah Says!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment