Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sarah SINGS What?!?!?!? Sarah Sings Some Susan Boyle Songs! (Say that 5 Times Fast!!)

I was listening to some of my older recordings that I've done on SingSnap.com, and ran across two songs that grabbed my attention.  They just happened to be by the same artist...Susan Boyle!

If you're not familiar with Susan Boyle, I urge you to look her up, because her story is quite inspirational and so is her voice!!  She may not be much to look at, but my word, can she sing!!!

The first song that I'm going to share with you is Susan's arrangement of "How Great Thou Art".  When I heard this version of the Gospel song, I immediately fell in love with it and knew that I wanted to record it, so I did just that.








The other Susan Boyle song that I have chosen to share with you is her version of "Daydream Believer".  This song was originally done by The Monkees.  Their version is upbeat, but Susan's is more of a ballad, and I love  her version of this song.
 





I hope that you enjoyed my recordings.  If you did, feel free to drop me a line and let me know that you listened!


And That's What Sarah Says...AND SINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment